Monday, February 14, 2011

A Blog?

Yeah, I have no idea what a blog really is so I'm just gonna wing it here......

Why do I have a blog now? Well to answer that my wonderful girlfriend was going nuts about them tonight so I decided to give it a shot. Why not, I mean what's the pain in that?

I want to say that the person who pulled the fire alarm at 12:30 AM should really go BLEEP off. Sitting in my dorm enjoying myself playing a little COD and next thing you know that annoying sound is going off throughout the whole building. So everyoned has to evacuate the building, mind you it's not warm outside. I wonder what would make somebody do such a thing. One of my friends suggested they did it out of envy and hatred for everyone who had a great Valentine's day due to the fact they are alone and having a crappy one. This theory made sense to me.

 Wow, my first blog and I'm already hating. What can I say it's late and I'm irritable I guess.

How late you may ask. It's 1:30 in the AM late, why am I not sleeping? Well I'm a college student who doesn't realize the value of sleep until I wake up in the morning and wonder why I didn't go to bed earlier, I don't think I'll learn that lesson for awhile at least.

But with that note I'm going to go to bed now and probably struggle to wake up tomorrow for my 9:30 class. At least the 8 o'clock was cancelled.... Good night world =)

1 comment: